A criminal record can have devastating effects on a career, education, professional licensure, and your participation in society. Fortunately, Indiana law provides some relief and a fresh start by removing or restricting the use of criminal histories if a record is...
Commitment To Justice
Month: April 2022
- No-contact and protective orders in Indiana domestic violence cases
- What are enhancing circumstances related to Indiana drug crimes?
- What are the field sobriety tests used in Indiana OWI cases?
- Why should you hire an attorney when expunging a criminal record?
- Seek legal help when petitioning for specialized driving privileges