If a person is accused of operating a vehicle while intoxicated (OWI-DUI), he or she can face serious penalties and may be worried about what to do next. There is helpful information available about the penalties in Indiana and potential defenses the individual can...
Commitment To Justice
Month: February 2022
- No-contact and protective orders in Indiana domestic violence cases
- What are enhancing circumstances related to Indiana drug crimes?
- What are the field sobriety tests used in Indiana OWI cases?
- Why should you hire an attorney when expunging a criminal record?
- Seek legal help when petitioning for specialized driving privileges